Wed, Mar 22|
19 Malley Rd
Wellness Wednesday Series - Drum Into Being: Drumming for stress relief
Drum your daily stress away to feel lighter and better balanced. A big serotonin boost for your Wednesday evening.
Time & Location
Mar 22, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
19 Malley Rd, 19 Malley Rd, Scarborough, ON M1L 2E4, Canada
About the event
Drumming is a natural wellness tool for healing, personal growth and transformation. Drumming shifts difficult emotions, grounds you in the present, restores vitality, and raises your vibration. Drumming is a bridge that gets us out of our heads and back in touch with our heart where healing takes place. The rhythm of the drum has its own language and gives voice to emotions not easily identified or expressed. When you participate in a drum in a circle, you become a music maker, creating medicine for yourself, for others and for the planet.
* Drumming is for everyone – no rhythmical experience is necessary
* Drumming reduces stress and boosts the immune system
* Drumming produces deeper self-awareness by inducing synchronous brain activity (Hemispheric Coordination) and promoting alpha waves
* Drumming helps to releases negative feelings and emotional trauma
* Drumming helps us to connect with self and others
* Drumming provides a path by which we may access a higher power
* Drumming grounds us in the present moment
This fun interactive rhythm-based activity builds spirit, offers an avenue for self-expression and to raise the joy of life.
Hosted by Tanya Dercach of The Elevated Wellness Company
Facilitated by Ora Goldin, Founder, Facilitator and Sound Practitioner of Living Rhythm.
Ora will be guiding participants with visualization, deep breathing techniques and sound, to connect the mind and body with the power of rhythm.
What you need:
A bottle of water
An open mind
*no drumming experience is required
Tickets available at: